CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We are seeking someone who is hard working, reliable, organized and passionate about food and customer service. The successful applicant will be working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and must be a team player and also able to work unsupervised. Current availability is for "non-guaranteed casual hours" Monday through Friday with occasional weekends.
The purpose of this position is to provide residents with quality meals and nutrition. The cooks is responsible for:
- Preparing ingredients for recipes
- Preparing meals for residents
- Utilization of various utensils and kitchen appliances
- Labelling food pans
- Preparing specials for residents
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning
- Ensure proper storage of food items.
- Minimum of grade 12 high school diploma or equivalent
- Red Seal
- Food Safety - knowledge of food safety techniques and procedures
- Experience using various cookware and appliances
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
ACTIVITY CO-ORDINATOR - RECREATIONAL PROGRAMMING:
Please download the Application package below and submit your complete package to:
Bev Wilkins, Executive Assistant
Loch Lomond Villa, Inc.
Fax: (506) 643-7198
We thank you for your application, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.