Our Supportive Housing Program is designed to enhance the functional levels of the persons served. The program encourages, supports, involves and validates their decision making. Supportive Housing combines a safe and secure physical environment with support services such as meals, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance enabling the person to remain independent in the community as long as they are able and/or choose to do so.
This program facilitates family and community interaction by providing social and recreational activities.
Supportive Housing Services provided on one floor!
- Beautiful kitchen and dining area;
- Central Lounge complete with fireplace;
- Three meals/day provided;
- Housekeeping Services;
- Laundry Services;
- Recreation & Leisure Choices;
- Staff on the floor 10 hours/day;
- Bright, spacious studio and one-bedroom wheelchair accessible units available;